Sorry, nothing in cart.
At SIMS Nigeria Limited, we specialize in the distribution and sales of electronic products from major brands such as SAMSUNG, PANASONIC, ROYAL, PHILIPS, ELECTROLUX, PARSUN and POWERMATIC.
Our business started out in 1987 and since then we have succeeded in carving a niche for ourselves in the home appliances market in Nigeria. We operate a number of branches that cut across most of Nigeria’s geopolitical zones; in major cities such as Lagos, Port Harcourt, Onitsha, Enugu, Kano and Abuja.
Our longstanding reputation has earned us a status as Nigeria’s lead player in the electronics industry and as a result, we decided to go further by partnering with SAMSUNG to establish a local manufacturing line for its air conditioners and refrigerators in 2004. This, coupled with our state-of-the-art service centre that caters to consumers who buy our products, ensures that our customers enjoy the best quality of service from us and the best performance possible from their electronics.
To be the No.1 Electronics and Home Appliances Marketing Company in West and Central Africa.
To provide innovative and durable products which positively contribute to the lifestyle and comfort of our customers in their various homes and offices.
Customer satisfaction is an essential aspect of our business and important for our continued corporate growth. This is why we place a great emphasis on ensuring our customers’ needs are met regardless of whether they are individuals or corporate organizations. This approach ensures that we remain a vendor of choice for buyers of electronic products at wholesale and retail channels.
Our hiring practices focus on recruiting well trained personnel with experience and a passion for excellent service delivery in various aspects of the electronics industry. This means that whether customers are dealing with our store managers or senior management staff, they are assured of the same attention to detail and customer-oriented service rarely available elsewhere.
This approach drives our dominance in the industry and powers our growth across the country, resulting in guaranteed earnings for our shareholders, satisfaction for our customers and the respect of our suppliers who have come to rely on us as valuable partners in their plans for market expansion in Nigeria and the rest of West Africa.
We also determine what customers want and relay this information to manufacturers who promptly respond by developing products that reflect consumer wants as well as their values.
We employ various distribution strategies, channels and methods to get our products in the hands of our customers and clients across the country:
- Road distribution channels: We employ the use of a fleet of trucks to convey products to various wholesale and retail destinations across Nigeria.
- Warehousing: In order to ensure that we can meet market demand at all times, we stock a wide range of electronic products at strategic warehouses in the country to ensure product availability at all times.
- Franchising: We work with various franchisees that market our products, maintain our customer-oriented standards and expand the market share of the products we deal in locally. Some of the company product such as fridges and air conditions are franchised to relation outlets in different parts of the county.
Standard Operating Procedure
- a computer or device with an internet connection
- a debit card or mobile phone.
Follow these step-by-step instructions to learn how to buy online
- Step 1: Go to the sims website – www.simsng.com
- Step 2: You can buy on sims only if you’re registered, so if you’re new to sims, click register (above the sims logo).
Note: (If you’ve already registered, click Login, enter your user ID and password and go straight to Step 5 in this walkthrough.)